How to Request and Enable the Web Content Filtering Evaluation
Follow the instructions below for accessing the Web Content Filtering Evaluation Version through your GTA Firewall.
The Web Content Filtering Evaluation Version requires GB-OS Software version 6.1.3 or higher.
To Requesting the Web Content Filtering Evaluation Version:
- Log into the firewall Web Interface
- From the system Overview screen, click Request Evaluation in the Web Filtering header, located in the lower right side.
- The Web Filtering code will now be automatically generated and inserted into the firewall's activation code list at Configure -> System -> Activation Codes.
- Navigate to Configure -> Threat Management -> Content Filtering -> Policies. Add a new policy or edit an existing policy. Enable Web Filtering Facilities and the Local Allow or Local Deny lists as needed. Arrange the Categories for Accept and Deny based on your corporate security policy. Click OK and save the section.
- Navigate to Configure -> Threat Management -> Content Filtering -> Proxy to enable the Web Filtering proxy. Configure the Block Action Message or redirect URL. Save the section.